Here are some travel tips to help you navigate Downtown Indy during your visit.
- Carpool or use public transportation whenever possible
- Arrive early and relax during peak exit times
- Prepare to park away from the event site
- Downtown Indy is rated a “Walkers Paradise” by WalkScore.com, wear comfortable shoes and walk to your destination
- Your hotel may be connected to Final Four venues via our covered skywalk system, download the Skywalk map (PDF)
- Parking meters are available Downtown, but some are reserved for official event vehicles and may be unavailable
- Plan your route ahead of time and find road closures with help from our Traffic Alerts webpage
- Download the printable Final Four Parking Map (PDF)
Lot Suggestions Include:
- Circle Center Mall parking garages
- IUPUI lots/garages
- White River State Park garage
- Valspar Lot
Click here to for Downtown Indy’s interactive parking map
With more than 73,000 spaces Downtown, it’s easy to find parking within close proximity of your final destination. Parking in Downtown Indy also ranks among the most affordable in the country. Our wayfinding sign system, Direction Downtown, will help you find your way around to key points of interest. Come on down … there’s a space for you.
We hope you all enjoy the games and festivities!