Update: deadline extended to Monday, April 13.
As citizens of “No Mean City,” we know that Indy love is alive and well. And we need your help to tell that story to a larger audience. After all, #IndyWelcomesAll.
Despite the passing of the Indiana Religious Freedom Restoration, we know not to give up. We are going to make sure our voices are heard loud and clear – that Hoosier Hospitality is here to stay and that in Indiana, We Like You Here.
We invite you to submit a two minute video celebrating the vibrancy, inclusiveness and energy of our welcoming Downtown. The winning video will be featured on our website and receive a cash prize of $5,000.
1. With Downtown Indy as the backdrop, create a custom, original, non-political video (two minutes max) that tells the story of our city’s openness, diversity and the welcoming atmosphere that we, as locals, know to be true and real.
2. All music, voice and imagery must have “rights” cleared and original footage must be used. Please review your legal rights regarding music. Many video editing programs include royalty-free music as part of the software or here is a good resource for free, legal music for online videos: www.adweek.com/socialtimes/royalty-free-music/38475.
3. Submit your video to YouTube in an HD Format (1920 x 1080) by Monday, April 13 at 5 p.m. Send the YouTube link of your video to Amanda at Amanda@DowntownIndy.org.
4. The top five videos will be posted on Downtown Indy’s YouTube channel and the public will vote by “liking” (clicking the thumbs up) on their favorite.
5. The winning video (the video with the most likes) will be posted on our website for long-term use and the winner collects a $5,000 check from us!