Ten sports bars to watch the Colts game
Downtown Indy has the best sports bars. That’s what makes it THE place to be to watch the Indianapolis Colts for the game. Come cheer on the Boys in Blue with an abundance of big screens and beer at one of Downtown Indy’s favorite sports bars. Arrive early to get the best spot!
1. Buffalo Wild Wings | 7 East Washington St. | (317) 951-9464
Bring a group of friends, drink your favorite beer and eat too many wings all for a reasonable price.
2. Champps Americana | 49 West Maryland St. | (317) 951-0033
With its made-from-scratch menu, vast selection of ice-cold beers and flat screens mounted on nearly every wall, you won’t miss any of the action.
5. Dick’s Last Resort | 111 West Maryland St. | (317) 608-2456
Enjoy good grub ‘n’ booze at Dick’s Last Resort, just blocks from Lucas Oil Stadium.
3. Indianapolis Colts Grille | 110 West Washington St. | (317) 631-2007
There’s no better place to cheer on the Colts than the Colts Grille.
4. Kilroy’s Bar and Grill | 201 South Meridian St. | (317) 638-9464
Check out the daily specials at Kilroy’s. Your wallet will thank you.
6. The Pub Indianapolis | 30 East Georgia St. | (317) 822-9730
Watch the Colts on one of the Pub’s 20 HDTVs while enjoying a game of pool or darts.
7. The Severin Bar | Omni Severin Hotel Downtown | (317) 634-6664
At this premier sports bar located in the Omni Hotel, enjoy a wide selection of crafted cocktails and locally-brewed beers.
8. Tilted Kilt Pub and Eatery | 141 South Meridian St. | (317) 600-3633
Great food, local beer and of course the Tilted Kilt Girls.
9. Whistle Stop Inn | 375 South Illinois St. | (317) 639-1605
Located just steps from the home of the Indianapolis Colts, Lucas Oil Stadium.
10. Winner’s Circle Pub and Grille and OTB | 20 North Pennsylvania St. | (317) 656-7223
Mostly known for horse races and betting, it’s also a great place to watch football.
This game calls for a celebration and that’s exactly what you should do. Come Downtown for the best sports watching atmosphere. GO COLTS!
Need more options? Check out all of Downtown Indy’s bars and restaurants here.
What’s your favorite place to watch the game in Downtown Indy?