In the simplest of terms, CICF exists to make Central Indiana a better place, every day—but what does that mean, exactly?
- It means finding innovative ways to attract visitors and businesses, and encouraging them to invest their time and money here.
- It means making sure everyone is included in our efforts to push Central Indiana forward, giving more families the resources they need to achieve self-sufficiency.
- It means creating a place where more people are homeowners, college graduates, and successful professionals or business owners.
- It means making our neighborhoods and communities beautiful, vibrant, and attractive places for both current and future residents.
- Finally, it means bolstering the area’s intellectual capacity, positioning us to compete with other neighboring regions for decades down the road.