Make the most of your Downtown Indy, Inc. membership: Top five ways to maximize your membership
1) Read through your member benefits and highlight the key aspects that mean the most to you. Email us with any questions. Share it with other staff members so they may also benefit from this information. You will receive a welcome letter with a digital “Downtown Indy Member” badge for your website. Please post it to your website so your patrons know you are a proud partner. A member window cling will be mailed quickly as well for your front door/window.
2) Send us your events! If your organization/business has events open to the public, please email Info@DowntownIndy.org with all the details including start/end time, location, price, etc. and we will include them in our online database. You may also submit events online by scrolling to the bottom of this page: www.downtownindy.org/happening-downtown. Using our database, we choose events weekly to feature on our website homepage and highlight in our e-newsletter that is distributed to 20,000 readers.
3) Become a Downtown Indy Dwell Business Hot Spot. Dwell Downtown is an exclusive membership program for residents and frequent visitors who want to take advantage of great deals, meet neighbors and be heard. Only Downtown Indy, Inc. member businesses are given the opportunity to offer discounts, deals and benefits to Dwell members. And it’s FREE to be a Dwell Hot Spot. Please contact Jenny@DowntownIndy.org to discuss a Dwell offer that will help increase your sales and brand awareness and get you in front of loyal Downtown consumers. You will also be invited to attend or host monthly Member Mixers to interact with Dwellers.
4) Take advantage of our tools. Check out your member profile page on the Downtown Indy, Inc. website. Feel free to send us new copy, promotions and photos to keep your page timely and relevant. Additionally, our primary membership contact at your organization will receive our weekly traffic and safety alerts. If you would like other staff members to be added to this distribution, email Erika@DowntownIndy.org with contact info.
5) Keep in touch. We are here for you! If you have a Downtown idea, concern or news, please share with us. Occasionally we will send business surveys or ask your opinion. We value your feedback. Additionally, we post the latest news and promotions online, in our weekly e-news and via social media: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. We look forward to working with you in 2016!