As Indy businesses welcome you back throughout July, we hope to see you enjoying moments that make Downtown special once again.
There’s still plenty of summer to safely enjoy Downtown. Head outdoors, grab a drink at your favorite breweries or visit one of our iconic attractions. Here are a few re-opened attractions, restaurants and businesses that we’re looking forward to.
*Please be sure to check individual websites for safety recommendations and COVID-19 protocols.
Celebrate the Fourth
- Celebrate Independence Day the Downtown way with TaxmanCityWay and Hotel Tango! You won’t be disappointed by a July 4th Shaker Takeover Patio Party spent with celebration-worthy cocktails and live music.
- Bring your pup, pack up the truck, and head to Metazoa Brewing Co. for a Fourth of July Tailgate full of BBQ, ice cream, yard games, craft beer and fun!
- White River State Park is ushering in a July summer with old and new events for your crew to enjoy. Be the first to relax with their Friday Flow yoga event series or check out the returning favorites: Yappy Hour and the Earth Day Indiana Festival.
- Enjoy your summer Monday and Wednesday evenings with Invoke Yoga at the Indiana War Memorial. Be sure to reserve your spot.
Dive into history
- The doors of the Eiteljorg Museum open June 27 to the public. Pro tip: Purchase tickets before arrival and read new health procedures on the museum website.
- The Indiana State Museum also welcomes you to explore its rich history in-person this summer. Check out the website for safety precautions and ticket information.
Experience iconic attractions
- The IMAX Theatre has officially re-opened for audiences to enjoy its one-of-a-kind motion-picture experience. Check out your favorite movies this summer on Indiana’s largest screen.
- The Indianapolis Zoo animals and staff welcome you to spend the day surrounded by animals. Check out their summer concert series, beginning July 3. Be sure to purchase timed-tickets on the Zoo’s website.